Wow...I haven't made one of these in ages...

Speaking of that, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this site isn't used that much.  Though I'm REALLY glad it hasn't been deleted!  It's so fun to look back at all these different things we've done and people we've "met".  The stories told, the games played--it was great!

Now, I would like to hear your memories on Codebearers.  What are some things that still stick with you?

Also, I'm curious; what do you guys think happened to this site?  Why isn't it more active?  What do you guys think would revive it, if it can be revived?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I KNOW RIGHT :D

Also, AHHH!!!  (That was an excited squeal)  Hi!!  I remember you!  So good to hear from you again!  How are you?

I'm doing pretty decent haha

Good to hear! :D

Also, I did see your response about the podcast.  I just can't reply to that specific message for some reason...

Replies are maxed out on it lol. You could reply to the comment before it

True!  Though, we're already talking about it here, sooo....

Fair enough haha

On. Le. Nose.

I was 12 too haha. It's wild thinking I've been on the site so long. I had to think about my age cause I turned 13 later that year.

Oh marketing. What an interesting beast. I'm going to school for broadcasting but my focus is with my video production job.

Don't forget cringe haha

I have my own company as well and we are working on several pieces of narrative content.

Oh gosh the cringe there lol. I've been reliving itttt

<3 Thanksss. I want to make live action adaptions of my superhero series on here but you knew that XD

(Hi BTW!!!  :D )

WOW you reply fast O.O

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service