The nearest movie theatre to my house is hosting a haunted house, one of the room is called the 666. When i saw that i was scared. Satin likes to use anything to make us believe its o.k. "its only for fun, right?" WRONG!!!!

What do you guys think?

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for the scriptures, they were really helpful.
yeah....what they said. I don't think that everyone gets the same mark. In the Bible it says that people will get number marks, but the anti christ's mark will be 666. Other than that everyone gets their own number. So we can use that to indeitfy the anti christ. Everyone will think he is Jesus and has come to save us. Basically  a  one world leader
I have a few different ideas on the apocalypse (a lot of revelation is figuretive, I don't think you're literally gonna have 666 on your fourhead). I still believe One day the world is gonna end though and when that day comes, God won't need a number to tell who's for him and who's not. I'm not gonna post my other views on revalation because no one agrees, and no one will like me, lol :-P

i like your point of view, Tigerlou. especially how you said God doesn't need numbers to tell whos for him and whos not.

for arguments sake, maybe Satan does needs those numbers.

Revelation13:15-18

He was given the power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number.

His number is 666

I think a lot of things in life have to do with that certain question: 'It's only for fun, right?' I think it's scary to know that God will put a mark on us believers and Satan on non-believers....We can't be of this world but still have faith in Jesus anymore we would have to pick sides...Scary.

Alright guys, the CHAT TOPICS is not for chatting, it's for the Miller Brother's Chat held every Wednesday at 4. I'm moving this to Beyond the Veil for spiritual disscusion.

i saw a shirt that said 333 i'm only half evil :D

ok that is sorta...kinda...funny

Wow, there are a lot of different perspectives on this matter.

A pastor who my parents are really good friends with once preached on the whole "Mark of The Beast" and I thought it was really interesting to hear his opinion. It's been a long time since I heard his sermon, so forgive me if I'm a little shaky on the details. He basically pointed out that, as many know, God's perfect number is 7, and he also likes multiples of 10, like 40. The "Mark of The Beast" is usually represented as being 666, or triple six, but the whole point of it is that no matter how many sixes you have, it is never seven. So, you could say that the "Mark of The Beast" is 6666666666 infinity, but it is never seven. Back in the Bible times, the items in God's temple were sometimes marked with a seven, or three sevens, showing that they were holly to God.

The numbers are just symbols. It's like if I point at a picture, I want your attention to be on the picture, not my finger. The numbers point to something, either God (sevens) or the Devil/not God/not Seven (sixes). If you choose to focus on the number, you miss the big picture.

As far as "End Times" when people say that we will be "marked by the beast", well, we already are. It may not be in the form of a tattoo or a legitimate mark that you can see, but we are all sinners so we all contain the "Mark of The Beast" or the Devil's Mark. No, it is not a triple six combination on our foreheads, but it's there, bright as day, for anyone to see/read. It can be used to identify us already, even in modern times. But the neat thing about Christians is that, though we still have the Devil's Mark, we also have God's Mark of salvation and forgiveness. Sure, there may come a day when we all have to get triple sixes on our bodies, but if it's in God's plan, there's nothing we can do to prevent it.

So that's my stand on it. Only the first part is actually from the sermon, the rest is just my thoughts.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service