Basic outline

Enchanted Academy, School for the good, rich, Magical and powerful in the land of the Unified 5 Kingdoms for the last 400 years all the great Heroes Heroines and Leaders Walked through these grand Hallways.

But now everything is changing. For just as Enchanted Academy Is a school for the good The Grim Institution of black magic Is the school of which the Children from the darkest families known to the kingdoms are taught the Dark arts. The Schools have been at odds for years But now a mysterious massive explosion at the Grim institution has lead too the schools being forced to merge much to the students dismay.

Geography

The world in which this RPG is set Is divided between the unified 5 kingdoms (Stone, Cloud, Ocean, And Sun) And the Shadow lands

Nations

The Stone kingdom

Element: Earth

Native Creatures: Dryads Sprites and elves

The Cloud Kingdom

Element: Air

Native Creatures: Fairies, Winged Humans, Pegasus, Sky serpents

The Ocean Kingdom

Element: Water

Native Creatures: Merfolk (Mermaids/Mermen) Naiads, Demons of the sea (Sea dragons)

The Sun Kingdom

Element: Fire

Native creatures: Dragons Salamanders Fire sprites Phoenixes and Griffins

The Shadow lands

Native element: Darkness

Native Creatures: Trolls Ogres and a small tribe of darker Merfolk

Enchanted Academy:

Enchanted Academy is a boarding school

Creatures that are allowed to Join the school:

Humans Winged humans ,Shape-shiftable Merfolk (so they can turn human) And Half breeds (Preferably kept to a minimum)

Characters

ALL CHARACTER PROFILES MUST BE POSTED ON MY PAGE AND NOT IN HERE

That way I can help edit out faults (If there are any) Before giving you the go ahead to post

You may have a maximum of two characters.

Name:

Nationality: (Be Aware if your Character is magical there Magical Talent has to match with that of the place they come from)

Species: (Must align with there Nationality)

Class: (Knight/ Royalty/ Mage / Dark Mage)

Appearance: (Description or picture Please Bear in mind this is fantasy kind of style of clothing)

Skills: FOR THIS SECTION YOU HAVE A TOTAL OF 50 POINTS TO USE ON ALL THE SKILLS LISTED BELLOW (If you spread it evenly you will have 10 points on each skill)****

Physical Strength /20

Magical Abilities /20 (If you are a normal Human then it must be 0 Unless mage )

Weaponry Abilities /20 (Each 4 points is the complete mastery of weapon)

Intelligence /20

Speed /20

Good Personality points:

Bad personality points: (At least one bad trait for every two good because no one is perfect, Also Being ‘To caring/Innocent/Kind’ are not a bad Characteristics)

Extra Info: ( Mastered weapons, Pets , the school they are originally from any other random bits of info)

Rules

The bit we were all looking forward too

1. If you want to have a fight with someone one on one then you must talk to them about it and decide the outcome before you start to fight Otherwise it drags on for ages

2. Off topic posting to the absolute minimum If necessary I will make an OT thread for this RPG where you can discus stuff but I just think it breaks up the flow of the RPG with people constantly posting OT Comments

3. I Will have time Jumps when the story starts to die where I just move the RPG along a certain amount of time and possibly to a different location I will give you warning

4. What I say goes If for some reason there is I disagreement in this RPG (I highly doubt there will be) What I say is final end of story

5. No using other peoples characters without permission Or making your character invincible (I think with my skill set up I have made it impossible anyway)

6. Try to vocalise your Ideas In the OT section once its made and loosely stick to the storyline and not wander off

7. Please try to keep spelling mistakes to a minimum One or two is okay but I dont want it to be completley Indecipherable

Okay now the serious bit is over =) Have fun! I will get back to you as soon as I can with any modifications if needed and remember MY PROFILE PLEASE NOT IN HERE I cant wait to see your characters. If I criticise them Its only because Im trying to make them the best they can be.

Good luck!

****:For thoes of you may be having trouble with the skill point concept

say it costs 1$ to level up each skill by one point

you have 5 catogories and for all of them the maximum level you can be is 20 points

but you only have 50 dollars so for example

Choice 1: 5/20

Choice 2: 20/20

choice 3: 10/20

Choice 4: 5/20

Choice 5: 10/20 

All 50 dolars spent

Views: 2529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I slip into the free seat. "I don't really know anyone else here, and I think my Grim acquaintances have already found chairs."
Notta intarupt...but...why are you all using FF,KH and RA anime pictures?

I'm not quite sure what your asking.  But I think You mean, Why are we using them vs pictures of normal people?

Its a fantasy RPG so normal people wouldn't really fit. Not to mention I think its kind of weird to take a picture of a person who is living and breathing and has a real personality somewhere out there. On top of that I prefer using pictures like that. The pictures themselves are just to tell everyone else what your character looks like and rarely have any relation to the actual character in the picture if there is one to start with. 

Hey peeps? I'm not gonna be able to get on frequently for a week or so, because our computers decided to die on us. :/ Thank goodness for library computers, but yeah, I'm gonna be absent until we get a new power cord for our laptop, sorry. :(

After the speech finished the students slowly stood up and walked out the room to go unpack in there rooms before the Lunch was served in an hour or so's time. Leona and Luca made there way through to the entrance way, Where Sylvie was waiting patiently the crowds parted respectfully as she made her way over to Leona and gave the younger princess a hug. Luca bowed to both Sylvie and Leona before Making his way through the bustling crowds with ease. 

"I wanted to share a room with you again" Admitted Leona once they were nearing the Tower dorm. A large stone cylindrical building that shot into the sky Room 9 being the highest level. 

"I know, But the top 3 members of the Knights get there own room. Cant really say no Sparkles" Ruffling the younger girls hair fondly with the use of one of her many nicknames sending a few of the loosely pinned curls at the back of her head gently tumbling down to her waist.  Much to Topaz's displeasure .He pushed his small head through the curtain of  Leona's hair with a seemingly grumpy expression. But instantly became excited upon seeing Sylvie's Smiling face he flew out with quick little flaps of his leathery wings and swirled around the elfin girl before she reached out and carefully brushed his head with her finger tip. He nuzzled up to her hand before flying back down to Leona's other shoulder, With a fairly adorable yawn. 

I get to my feet and make a small bow to Angel.

"Well, Princess, it's been nice meeting you.  I'm sure we'll bump into each other again sometime."

Angel rolled her eyes as she curtsied. "Thank you for your company. I do hope we meet again soon." she smiled sweetly.

"Call me princess and i'll break your nose," she muttered as he walked away.

...But he just did... I'm gonna give a description of the room here.  If you already have something, or if it sucks, I can remove it.

After leaving the princess, I made my way through the crowd to my room, No. 56.  i would have preferred 55, but one can't be picky with this kind of thing.  I open the door quietly and look around the room before entering.  Neither of my roommates had yet arrived, so I went in and took a closer survey of the room.  It was large, with the three beds arranged against separate walls, each with a small table on one side and a large dresser on the other.  There was a larger table in the middle of the room with three comfortable looking chairs around it.

My trunk was next to the bed in the middle, not the position I wanted, so I quickly switched it with one of the other beds and began to take my clothes out and put them in the dresser.

(Sorelli)

I made no hurry in getting to my room. I didn't care if my roommates wanted to squabble over something so petty as who got which bed, they were probably all the same anyway. Upon reaching my room I found, as expected, one of roommates had already arrived and was unpacking her things. It was the girl I'd seen earlier, Carman was her name I thought. Ignoring her completely, I picked the bed farthest away from hers and began unpacking my own things into the dresser next to it.

"Are you from Grim?" The girl asked, looking rather disgusted at the prospect.

"Yes I am." I said, without turning to look at her.

"Ew, nobody told me I had to share a room with a Grim student." She said, not even bothering to lower her voice. I just rolled my eyes and didn't respond. Thankfully the girl just left the room, rather than continue to proclaim her disgust, and closed the door behind her. At last a moment alone in the quiet. Everything had been loud since the coach had pulled up to the school. I savored the moment, knowing that at any moment it might be broken.

Yeah, wardrobes lead to Narnia y'know.

Once I had arranged all my clothes, I took a silver necklace, with a small x as an ornament, out of a concealed side pocket in my trunk.  I held it up and let the light glint off it.  This little shiny object would no doubt get me kicked out of the school, or worse, if anyone found it for this was no ordinary necklace.  Whoever wore it would be very, very susceptible to my wishes.  Maybe not complete control, but good enough.  A very useful little item.  I opened the bottom drawer in the dresser and put the necklace in one of the back corners.  Then, with a bit of concentration, the necklace seemed to disappear.  To the eye at least.  It was a spell of my own invention, a little shadow twisted, a bit of darkness added, and that corner just went, poof.  I quickly shut the drawer and turn back to my trunk as the door opens.

That can be Luca if you want, Rose, but if you've got other plans for him, Kyle will work just as well.

I'm back, we've got our laptop fixed, thank goodness. :)

After Orientation is over, I say goodbye to Diana and find my way to the dormitories. My room, number nine, was easy enough to find, and I slipped in using the key I had been given earlier. The room was simple, but still more elaborate than Grim's. I found my two chests set next to the bed closest to the door. Good, that meant I didn't have to nag some servant to find my things like I had to at Grim last year. 

I go to the large window, glancing out of it. There was a nice view of the grounds, mostly grass and trees, with the corner of a garden visible to the left. After a minute of enjoying the vast amounts of green, I go back to my chests and start unpacking my clothes into the wardrobe.

Wow...Was I missed that much? ;) I know I haven't been on lately but really? lol Let's get things movin'!

(Damian)

I head up to my room and bump into Adam, my other roommate, on my way.

"Long time no see, Adam" I say to him as we walk down the hall. "How was your break?" I inquired. He smiled back at me. Adam and I were friends from the last year or so.

"It was great. But it's also nice to be back here again. How was your's?"

"The same." I replied. "Glad we'll be rooming together. I mean I like meeting new people and all but it's nice to have a familiar face around too."
When we arrived at the door of our room, I knocked once as I opened the door.

"Hi there." I said, noticing my other roommate had already arrived. "Good to see you found the room. Oh-uh this is Adam. Adam this is Virgil." I introduce the two of them.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service