Hey All,

I don't really have the specifics right now but Bladebearer is having some medical issues. We all know that she won't give up without a fight. But she needs your prayers.

Thanks guys!

I'll update you as soon as I can.

(Bladebearer Editing)

Okay, so I think I can handle telling you guys what happened. I'm gonna try anyway.

Few weeks ago, I suffered from a nervous breakdown caused by a massive load of stress. I had had warning signs for weeks: hives, depression worsening, lip swelling for no reason, not being able to eat, losing sleep. I don't remember much about that day. I do remember waking super early to go throw up. I had nothing to really throw up because I hadn't eaten the night before. My parents and I decided I needed to take a sick day from work because this wasn't right. After that decision, my mind is foggy on the details. I'm told mom found me curled up in a ball crying and shaking really bad. She took me to the doctor to get help. I evidentally was so bad off that they sent me to the hospital. They wanted to make sure my tongue didn't swell up or something.

Now I'm home, but I got a long way to go. My depression is still really bad. I sped hours just staring off into space because my mind can't process anything but hurt and sadness. I'm working on it though. Just a long road ahead.

Views: 1208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happened?

I was really sick and needed to go to the hospital for help. Now, I'm home on bedrest.

What sickness?

It was a mess of stuff that I'd rather not go into detail about yet.

Why?

Cause medical things can be private sometimes. If I had cancer in my buttcheek or couldn't have kids I wouldn't go telling it to everybody :b 

Oh.

Thanks, old soul. Yeah, that;s pretty much why. It's kinda private, and I don't want to blab about why and all that. I just needed some support. I felt very alone and forgotten. Hearing from Destroyer that you guys were worried about me and praying for me really helped a lot. Thank you guys for that.

I still have a ways to go before I fully recover, but I feel I'll be okay with friends like you.

Your such a nice teacher (you teach 3rd graders right. Or I'm just getting confused).

Yeah, that's what I do.

So old. Haha. (I'm just joking). When did you become a mod?

Way back on the old site. Mainly because I was misbehaving and they needed somebody to crack down when the Millers were gone:b

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service