Hey All,

I don't really have the specifics right now but Bladebearer is having some medical issues. We all know that she won't give up without a fight. But she needs your prayers.

Thanks guys!

I'll update you as soon as I can.

(Bladebearer Editing)

Okay, so I think I can handle telling you guys what happened. I'm gonna try anyway.

Few weeks ago, I suffered from a nervous breakdown caused by a massive load of stress. I had had warning signs for weeks: hives, depression worsening, lip swelling for no reason, not being able to eat, losing sleep. I don't remember much about that day. I do remember waking super early to go throw up. I had nothing to really throw up because I hadn't eaten the night before. My parents and I decided I needed to take a sick day from work because this wasn't right. After that decision, my mind is foggy on the details. I'm told mom found me curled up in a ball crying and shaking really bad. She took me to the doctor to get help. I evidentally was so bad off that they sent me to the hospital. They wanted to make sure my tongue didn't swell up or something.

Now I'm home, but I got a long way to go. My depression is still really bad. I sped hours just staring off into space because my mind can't process anything but hurt and sadness. I'm working on it though. Just a long road ahead.

Views: 1208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will tell. Someday. But not right now. Just know that I'm counting on you all for support.

*shy smile*

Thanks, guys.

...I guess I'll find out why someday...

Okay, I edited this discussion to tell the gist of what happened.

...woah...heavy...didn't expect that...

I had no idea depression is that bad...you can go through this right though...you're strong right?...

Its definitely that bad
I've had depression for ten years. Idk if I'm strong, but I'm stubborn. It's gonna take work. I can't do it on my own. I need support and people to listen. Not judge. I'm still me. I just have to put me back together.

Woah. Ten years. Of course you're strong! You'll get better soon in the name of JESUS!

Thanks, guys.

I hope I can make you all proud.

Update: not spending all day in bed. That's a good thing, right? I've taken up crocheting again. Still can't write unless it's dark depressing stuff. I usually end up crying by the time I finish. I'm getting there. Slowly but surely.
We're praying for you blade.

How old are you? (Not to be rude because apparently asking a female homo sapien is considered rude. Funny that. ).

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service