Well, after much thought, I have concluded that I will indeed write an introduction about my self, for those of you still wondering who I am.

First of all, my name. Pronounced Kay-duh-may, it is indeed French. I have one younger brother, two dogs, and two wonderful parents who I love, mainly because they support so many of my parties. Just kidding! I am a practicing Christian and enjoy going to church and youth weekly. I am homeschooled, like many on this site, but I go to school once a week for the whole day. I play the piano and cello and dance seven to nine hours a week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and many times Friday. My classes include Gymnastics, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Breakdancing, and Musical Theater.

I love writing in my spare time, which is why I think RPG's are so great, and editing. I have a lot of my work published through multiple companies, from short stories to poetry. I am currently working on a seven book series, a slow and somewhat painful process, and hope to get those published soon as well.

Another thing I do to pass the time is paint. I sold one of my paintings last year and have given others away for presents to friends. My preferred median is acrylic and I paint multiple sized canvases. I also like drawing, though not as much as painting.

My family has an in-ground pool in our backyard and during the summer I teach swimming lessons along with my mom. I was on a competitive swim team for two years and will be taking my lifeguarder's course soon, hopefully. I love hosting parties, hence the comment at the beginning of this intro, at my pool and it is a known fact that my friends call me up and just ask if they can come over, something I'm totally fine with.

Tanwen, C-Rae, Lyndz, Mina, and Frelp are some of my good friends in real life. Lyndz was the one who got me to read the Codebearers' books in the first place, and Tanwen and C-Rae convinced me, and my parents, that I should join this new site. I was on the old one, way back when, but never posted on the forums, so I was basically unknown. I love the CB books and read them each within a day, because I couldn't put them down. Along with the Miller Brothers, Ted Dekker is one of my favorite authors of all time and I have read all of his books. I'm so excited for his new series coming out soon!

I'm not your average girl who likes mushy movies or books. Some of my favorite movies are Gladiator, Inception, Source Code, Pay Check, Matrix (the first one), Avatar, Bourne Identity (all three), and Lord of the Rings. I do, however, love many Disney and Dreamworks movies, like Winnie the Pooh (all time favorite), Wall-ie, UP, and Despicable Me, to name a few.

I love fast cars and motorbikes. Both my dad and my mom drive BMW motorbikes, I drive a small Honda (my baby), and my brother drives a cheap Mini Baha. My dream bike, though, is a BMW S1000RR, Super Bike race model in black and blue.

I think I've covered everything there. Other than my least favorite movie that scarred me for life: Lion King. And Anastasia.

Anything else you want to know, just ask. I have no problem with questions, unless they refer to my exact location in the world XP

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hip Hop=High silver.
Musical Theater=High Silver and third place.

I honestly can't remember if we placed or not in HH XD
But now my comps are done! Yay X)
Great job! :)
Thanks X) I guess so.
*sits in corner by myself*
Hellooooooooooo over there!

*throws chocolate bar in slow motion so it doesn't fall and break.*

Ighty ight Tanny? X)

I think the world should have babies with mars, so we have another planet to live on.

Dats a good idea. 'Nd then over-population wouldn't be such a problem!

Dis song keeps playing over 'nd over in my head. It's even mostly clean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=609JhVhoxKE

'Aye, Ma'am.

Just thought I'd post this. It was a school assignment, but it really does describe me X)

White Board

What do I believe? I believe in rainbows with pink in them, maybe even diamonds and sparkles. I’ve been given strange looks all my life because I refuse to think people grow up completely. Everyone has that little kid inside of them. Life steps in and taints those bright colours though. Remember the days when pink and red matched with grey and blue? When cakes were made of mud and took days to “cook” if the sun wasn’t out? When a good meal consisted of Kraft Dinner and hot dogs with a cup of ice tea on the side? Society now tells me that school, grades, popularity, and appearance are the things that should rule my life. I have to be strong and never cry no matter how much I’m hurting, because to do differently would only prove my weakness. Mommy can’t kiss it better. Those days are over, claimed by high school. Teenagers are known for drama, the breakdowns and relationships gone bad. Like they have no hope…no colour left. Tears of judgment have washed it all away. The mixed messages we get all point to one thing: maturity. I will never be old enough, refuse to be old enough, to face the day when the sun no longer smiles.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service