Okay, so this is where you come to plan a roleplaying game.  To get ideas and suggestions and the like.  I realize that there aren't gonna be enough members to actually start a game for a while, but I just wanted to get this started for when they come. 

I myself am going to start a game once I have the storyline.  Any suggestions will be welcome.  It will not be a spin off of anything.  Very likely it will contain magic cause I love magic.  Other than that, I don't have much...

Views: 730

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started a roleplay on christianteenforums a couple of weeks ago. went no where fast. :( people liked it, but some key people wouldn't post. you guys maybe be interested? It's like Narnia/codebearers.
Where's it located?
The site knid of looks like another site called Rapture Ready
haven't heard of that one. I haunted this place with TTUG and Jus10 till cb came back. This site has some awesome roleplays. Consumed is like awesome.
Cool!
i posted the roleplay in another thread

Ohhhhh.

So how is this thread different then the other rolplaying thread that Mista posted?

this is where you come to plan a roleplaying game.  To get ideas and suggestions and the like.

ok

Idea just to throw out there, an MMORPG that teaches you eighth grade through college level material while immersing you in a 3d world with action and adventure that would make Harrison Ford gawk in awe.

Like?

I had an idea for creating a game like this, trouble is, I have no idea how to go about actually creating/selling/programming it.

*Blink*  I'm drawing a blank there to...

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service