Something about the end times that I found interesting...

So my parents were talking a few days ago. The conversation started when my dad read an article.

My mom mentioned something she has heard on the radio. She was listening to some pastor comment on something he found interesting. In John 2, there was a wedding "on the third day." Note that the days before that we're simply referred to as "the next day." On the third day was a wedding.

In Revelation, also written by John, BTW, chapter 21, it portrays Jerusalem as the bride of Christ.

Go back to the verse where it says "a day is like a thousand years to The Lord." And vice versa. We are currently in the third thousand years after Christ's death and resurrection. Take the second half of the verse, and we got the third day. (Take the verse literally for a moment)
So now we have the wedding in Galillee, on the third day, and Jerusalem's wedding. If 2 Peter 3:8 is taken literally, we, currently in the beginning of the three thousand years, are in the "third day."

See where I'm going here?
The reason that conversation started was because my dad read an article that read that some celebrities were saying, "I pledge allegiance to Barack Obama." (If anyone from Canada doesn't know who he is, he's the president of the USA.)

My dad commented on the prequel to the "Left Behind" series. Where the antichrist had a "mentor," and that Obama has a advisor lady that he runs all his decisions by. ALL.

Yeah, it's encouraging to know that the president of your country may be the antichrist. :P

Just something I found interesting...Feel free to comment.

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK....? So what if everyone's read it?

I'm sorry, I dont understand what you mean, Hope. 

I think I understand. *scratches head* I think. XD

"THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!!! REPENT AND BE SAVED!!!!!"

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service