We are programs in the grid. Clu and his sentries are out there and so is the Abraxas infection. We try to survive Clu, Abraxas, and the Game Grid.

Rules:

1. You must be realistic. If you have played the game, you can do the things in the game.

2. No bad language.

3. Have FUN!

How to make your character:

name:

color:

type of program: (that means what the program is in real life. Examples: Type of app, computer program, ect.

personality:

Characters:

Jamal Solo

Falling Star

Evelet

Marock

Gosojo

Jamal Solo's character:

name: Erin

Color: Green

Program: Bible App

Personality: Is good at fighting but never really does any unless he has to. Likes to tell jokes, but is serious most of the time.

Falling Star's character:

name: Leilani

Color: Dark blue

Program: Tumblr

personality: very eclectic tastes, hangs out with a wide variety of people, and is very good at acquiring and trading information.

Evelet's character:

name: Katara

Color: purple

Program: FireLock (fights viruses, and protects information) 

Personality: Katara always is searching...she is programmed to find the bad and deal with it. She is guarded, but sweet and soft. She is very smart, and is included in the category of a genius at...fighting anything in her way of a goal set. She sometimes looks for trouble unknowingly, and sets things in an interesting direction. Katara has always lived on the edge. 

Marock's character:

name: Will

Color: Dark blue

Gosojo's character:

name: Axel

Color: White

Program: Crash Bomb (hacking program)

Personality: Mischievous, very cautious, curious, quiet, and takes a wile to warm up to you.

Serina's character:

Name: Vanya

Color: turquoise on a white outfit

Type of Program: LOTR Elvish Translator

Personality: Vanya is kind of on the dreamy side, and often goes into long speeches in Elvish since that is what kind of program she is. She is very kind and considerate, and often tries to avoid conflict. She is loyal, and once someone is accepted into her circle of friends, she is always there to help them.

Views: 932

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

YAHOOO! Yes, Zhadow, you can! Just post your character!

Its funny how happy you are! ;) ;P

Uh, why? I don't want this RPG to die!

I know, I can just tell your excited ;) 

Hey guys, can we go ahead and start? I know we don't have that many people, but maybe once we start up more people will join.

Hey can I join?

Yes! That would be great! Just post your profile.

So how are you planning to play this rpg?

Name: Will

Color: Dark Blue

Well, basically we're going to pretend it's a life on the Grid. We are programs, and we make interesting things happen on the way. After all, Kevin Flynn said "It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined, and more dangerous than I had imagined." So, we just live on the Grid, and have fun! We will have to make it interesting though. Like being captured and put on the Game Grid, running from Clu's sentries, and we can integrate it with the movie.

Marok, have you seen Tron Legacy?

I saw the movie when it came out but, I haven't seen it since then. 

Can I join? I probably know the answer so.

Name: Axel

Color: White

And you mite want to change the profiles there a little small :P

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service