What is your idea of and unforgettble or a perfact date. Or if you have already had your perfect date, share it here

Like my idea of a perfact date would be a picnic on the beach, then a walk on the beach holding hands and then afterwards lying in the sand and looking up at the stars

Views: 594

Replies to This Discussion

maybe.

had it as more something to remind each other during a hectic day that your love is still there. kinda like one fellow knew his girl's parking habits  really well so he set up a small romantic moment, by having a single flower waiting in the space next to where she would park along with a small device to play a special song. then he comes out of hiding to bestow a large bouquet of wildflowers into her possession.

Amusement parks make pretty good dates if you don't over or under plan. And follow it up with something like ice cream or cuddles.

Never been to an amusement park. been to a fair though.

Jixx has to much alone time. XP jk jk

i don't think so.

i got lots o ideas and little alone time.

I know I was just kidding :P

Okay, idea update.

A lazy day at the park. Maybe swinging. Playing who can go the highest. Or jump out and fly the farthest. Loser has to buy the ice cream.

lol
my idea of a perfect date is riding horses on the beach, or climbing up on the roof to look at the stars, and do a funny game by trying to count them all :P not anything really fancy, cuz I'm not that kind of girl, but sweet enough to be considered a date :)

Me and Bladebearer had a nice romantic time Sunday. We went to the park, played tennis, talked massive smack while playing, had a picnic lunch afterward. We then snuggled a bit, while eating pb&j. I am not lying, her smile gets better and better with age! I gave her lots of her favorite spinning hugs.

beautiful __________

We sang a duet under the tree.

AWESOME!

*ahem*

idk about my smile.....

don't fret, for I know ALOT about your smile ^_-

never has there been more mind bending grandeur.

we danced too.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service