Here it is! The third book in my series! I've also have the first two books up on here as well and an RPG.

There may be Romance and Gore, just to warn you.

Please feel free to give comments. Don't copy this either please. This is my hard work, I put it up here for people to enjoy, not copy. Thank you and enjoy! -^-^-

The Peacekeeper

By Mina

May 28 2012

Prologue

Simon sighed, lying in bed. He quickly sat up realizing what time it was. Pia was probably waiting for him. He got up and left the little cabin slowly walking up the hill and to the top of the mountain. There she sat waiting for the sun to come up. “You woke up early today.” Simon said sitting beside her.

Pia looked over to him with her cloudy pink eyes and smiled. “I needed to think a bit.”

Simon took off his jacket and slipped it around Pia’s shoulders. Gently lifting her long, purple, white hair out of the jacket and down her back. She leaned against Simon and waited for the sun to come up playing with his black and red hair. “You’ll describe it for me?” she asked softly.

Simon chuckled. “Like I do every day”

It started to rise and he sat up a bit. “The sky is red with touches of purple just starting at the edges.” He began explaining it to her in great detail and she listened quietly. Pia was blind, but Simon didn’t really mind explaining things to her.

Soon the sun was high enough in the sky that there wasn’t as much to describe and they got up to go and have breakfast. As they went down the hill Simon suddenly stopped Pia.

Someone was snooping around their cabin. The figure wore a dark, long cloak and knocked on the door.

Simon looked to Pia. “Stay here.”

He walked over to the cloaked figure. “Who are you?” he demanded.

The figure looked startled and leapt at Simon pulling a blade from its belt. Simon hardly had enough time to pull out his own smaller one, he kept on his side. They clashed for a couple moments before the figure kicked Simon down and pointed the blade at his neck.

“Stop!” Pia cried coming from out of hiding. She couldn’t see what was happening but the clashing worried her.

The figure backed off Simon and removed the hood. It was a young girl who looked to be in her mid-teens. She had very long stark white hair and blood red eyes. “Who are you?” she hissed.

Simon got to his feet and Pia ran over to him. “I could ask you the same thing.”

The girl looked annoyed. “I’m looking for an old man named Yogith”

Pia took a step forward. “Yogith is dead. We are his apprentices.”

The girl looked surprised. “Well then, I apologize for my quickness to attack. These are dark days.”

Simon nodded. “What do you want?”

The girl smiled slightly. “I need your ability’s to help bring peace to this war ridden world.” She started to leave. “Hurry and pack, we must be on our way.”

Simon looked surprised. “Who are you?”

The girl paused and looked back her red eyes flashing. “Adamina”

Characters: (Spoiler Alert!)

Sacha

Simon

Pia

Adamina

Madeline

Dago

Peter

Tim

Newton

Miya

Rea

Nathan

Christine

Sky

Aaron. (I found a new pic... but its kinda big...)

Oranges

Zak

Gashik:

The Creature

The Dragon:

King Elias:

The great lord Raxita: 

Vanessa:

The Great King: (kinda like this. hes pretty hard to describe)

Philip

Levi:

Zia:

Views: 2501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More please :)

Yuuuuussss I need to write more... School is going well today sooooo I may have time... We'll see.

Horway HORWAY

Coolio!!!

There, another chapter for you guys! 

I've almost completely got this book planned out now, I just need to write it.... I need more time in my day...

Chapter 3: Fighting off the Beast.

I had flung the beast a ways away and it got up shaking its head and looking around confused. “W-what?” It hissed. It looked over to me madly. “MINE!!” It screamed as it lunged itself at me. I jumped out of the way and started franticly looking for a way out.

“I’m in mind, right?” I thought kicking the creature in the face when it tried to attack me again. “Hope this works.” I thought coming up with an idea.

I closed my eyes imagining myself out of that awful place. Slowly everything was returning to normal and the creature was fading away. My idea had worked.

The thing shrieked in fear of being left behind and rushed over to me sinking its teeth into my leg. Though he was only half there it was incredibly painful and I cried out as I collapsed to the ground. Everything went back completely normal and my leg burned with a furious pain. I looked over to it and found it bleeding and oozing out that awful blackish red drool from the creature. Slowly the pain faded and I watched the wound quickly heal itself.

I was mostly in shock now and watched as Zak rushed off apparently scared off and Peter rush over with a few others following him. “What happened?” He asked me looking at the state we three were in.

I looked at him blankly unable to do anything at the moment. Madeline stooped over Miya and picked her up rushing away and being met with more healers. Newton sat up slowly clutching his blood soaked shirt. “Ugg, my stomach” He muttered.

Sky knelt beside him chuckling slightly. “Looks like you’re an indestructible.” He said checking him to insure he’d be alright.

Peter knelt beside me and I felt a sudden pulse of anger rush through me. I got to my feet in a flash and slammed Peter into a large rock. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I snarled, my eyes a deep black. “Why didn’t you tell me about that… that thing!?” I yelled.

Sky and Newton looked surprised but seeing my eyes decided to stay out of it and Sky helped Newton leave.

Peter took a deep breath. “I hoped you’d never have to face it.” He told me.

I laughed harshly, something not characteristic of me. “Me? Never face it? Ha! Of course I would and you knew it!” I spat.

Peter winced as my grip around his neck became tighter. “That thing bit you didn’t it? I can see a bit of its poison must have got into your bloodstream.” Peter said.

I roared in anger lifting him and hurling him into the ground. “Stop skirting around the subject!” I spat.

Peter groaned and sat up slowly. “Let me help you.” He said reaching out a hand to me.

“NO!” I screamed lashing out and slashing my fingers across his face. Surprisingly he took my attack without doing anything but wincing. Deep, long, claw marks were slashed across his face and shakily I looked at my hands. My skin was starting to turn black and my blood covered nails were long and gnarled. I yelped in fear taking a step back.

Peter slowly got to his feet walking over to me carefully. “Please, I can help you. We can sort out our problem afterwards.” He said, holding out a hand to me.

I looked at him fearfully, unsure of what to do, my mind clouded and terrified. Finally I took his hand and he yanked me over to him yanking a knife out of his belt. Quickly he plunged it into my leg and I howled in pain. “I’m sorry” He whispered into my ear. “I had no other choice.” After a couple minutes he took out the blade. “There, the poisons out.” He said sitting me down.

I was still shaking and felt cold all over. “I-I don’t want to ever do that again.” I whispered.

Peter nodded. “It’s a good thing I could help you before it was too late.” He looked very worried. “I’m sorry; I should have told you about the creature.” He whispered.

I held his hand tight, like a frightened child. “I-I understand.” I told him, still looking ahead. Finally I managed to calm down and look over to him. “Will you be alright?” I asked spotting the scratches on his cheek.

He smiled and nodded. “Just a small wound, nothing big.” He then ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it around the wound on my leg. “Did you do that to Miya and Newton?” He asked me softly looking up from his work.

I shook my head looking down. “…Zak… attacked us and attempted to kill them…”

Peter’s eyes widened in surprise then he looked sad. “I had a bad feeling something like that happened to him.” He said sadly.

We sat silently for a little bit and then Peter got to his feet helping me up. “Let’s get you back to camp.” He said and put my arm around his neck so I had something to lean on.

When we got back we found Newton already doing much better and pacing in front of a tent. “How’s Miya?” I asked urgently.

Newton sighed. “They won’t say…”

I chewed my lip nervously, but Peter waved us off. “It’s late, I’ll tell you when there’s news, but you need to try and get some rest.” He insisted.

I determinedly sat beside the tent entrance. “I’m fine.” I insisted. “One doesn’t get much sleep in a war.” I reminded Peter.

Peter raised an amused brow. “Ah, but remember, when you get the chance you should take it.” He said before walking into the tent leaving just me and Newton.

Newton sat beside me and waited quietly and nervously hoping Miya would be ok. While waiting I told Newton what had all happened to me and we quietly talked about it. “I can’t believe Zak did this.” Newton whispered touching his chest.

I bit my lip wishing I knew.

Peter came out a couple minutes later and ushered us in. Miya was lying on a makeshift bed made with blankets. Madeline was over top of her checking her temperature.

“How is she?” I asked kneeling beside her.

Madeline sighed and looked up. “She lost a lot of blood, but surprisingly the wound wasn’t that deep.”

Newton raised a brow.

I sighed in relief. “So she’ll be ok?”

Madeline smiled slightly and nodded. “Yes, she seems to be stable now. She’ll need a lot of rest and healing time though.”

Newton got on one knee and looked at Miya’s bandages. “It doesn’t make sense…” he muttered.

I looked down at the sandy ground. “I wonder if it’s because he was the only one not to pass the exam…” I whispered.

Newton shook his head. “Not that. I was talking about how he didn’t give any of us mortal wounds.”

I blinked. “But he stabbed a sword right through you.” I said.

Newton nodded. “Yeah, but he knows I’m an indestructible.”

Peter sat down by us. “A good note Newton, that it very interesting”

Newton nodded. “He didn’t wound Miya very deeply and even when he had the upper hand didn’t immediately go for the kill.” He said.

I looked excited. “Maybe he didn’t want to do it.” I said.

Peter rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “This could be…” he murmured.

Hmmmmm... Interesting...

Nice chapter btw :)

(>v<) I've got so many things in store for you guys XD

Yay! That means it will be a good book!
(not that i doubted it would be a good book)

awesome!!!

Yay

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Lovin the book mina:)

Question, when do u post the next chapter???

Plz b soon *crosses fingers*

*sighs* I haven't been able to write lately... I know what I need to write, but every time I do it doesn't work. *sob sob sob* Hopefully I'll get back into it soon.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service