Here is a forum game about trading. You play like this.

TTUG: I have pizza.

Cypher: I trade a lit stick of TNT for the pizza.

I have a cat. 

Views: 1005

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(fair enough) 

trades fountain of youth for genie lamp

Trades genie lamp for flying magic carpet 

Trades flying magic carpet for Disney character's power to have music play when they sing 

trade's Disney character's power to have music play when they sing for the ability to dance in a coordinated manner, and make it look dope.

I trade the ability to dance in a coordinated manner, and make it look dope for Disney characters to look like normal humans

I trade Disney characters looking like normal humans for a Buff Disney Princess.

Trades Buff Disney Princess for the original star wars books as the new star wars movies

Trades original star wars books as the new star wars movies for a new Princess Bride movie being uncovered, that's just as good as the original.

I trade new Princess Bride movie being uncovered, that's just as good as the original for Disney and Dreamworks to set their differences aside and give us JELSA and Dreamworks movies on Disney+

I trade JELSA and Dreamworks movies on Disney+ for a long term Marvel and DC movie collaboration using Marvel writers.

I actually would love that too so I'm going to trade it for a long term Marvel and DC movie collaboration using Marvel writers where the movies turn out to be just as spectacular as we want them to be (and all my favorite versions of the characters are used)

Uh... I guess I'll trade a long term Marvel and DC movie collaboration using Marvel writers where the movies turn out to be just as spectacular as we want them to be for some cheese.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service