Welcome, to "Would You Rather"! This game is similar to This or That, but is more detailed...

Here's an example of how it goes.

ToeFace: Would you rather spend Christmas with your grandpartents, or spend Thanksgiving with your aunts and uncles?

FingerFace: Spend Christmas with my grandparents. Would you rather choke to death on a sucker, or be eaten by a shark?

I'll start.

Views: 1766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are both awful. I think that I'd rather be a mermaid slave.

Would you rather have black coffee as the only beverage you were ever able to drink, or Earl Grey tea as the only beverage?

I don't like coffee or tea, maybe black coffee if I was extremely thirsty

WRU go ice skating or horse riding

horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always wanted to ride a horse, but I never have!

Would you rather have to kill someone or be tortured to death?

They both sound like so much fun. I don't know which one to chose >  in a sarcastic voice   <   be tortured to death probably 

WRU watch RWBY or watch dragons of berk

Dragons of burk.

Would you rather be rich and famous and die young or be dirt poor and live a long live?

be dirt poor and live a long live.

Would you rather be on Messy Mondays or Say Goodnight Kevin?

Messy Mondays!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather live for a hundred years, or die young saving someone?

Die young saving someone.

WYR eat a laptop or an ipad?

eat an ipad. it tastes like an apple!

WYR eat melted chocolate or melted M&Ms?

Chocolate. Definitely.

Would you rather live one day with Uncle Rico, or live one week fending off raccoons that are trying to get into your house.

Raccoons

Wyr die now and go to heaven or never die?

Why does everything you say have to do with death? XD. 

Probably never die. I mean, imagine how many people who could lead to heaven! Why bury the coin when you can multiply it!!

WYR have to climb the empire state building, or dig a tunnel down 50 ft with a shovel.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service