Welcome, to "Would You Rather"! This game is similar to This or That, but is more detailed...

Here's an example of how it goes.

ToeFace: Would you rather spend Christmas with your grandpartents, or spend Thanksgiving with your aunts and uncles?

FingerFace: Spend Christmas with my grandparents. Would you rather choke to death on a sucker, or be eaten by a shark?

I'll start.

Views: 1825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mute.  Deaf you can't hear, which pretty much means you can't talk either.

Would you rather an all expense paid trip to Disney world, or a trip to the moon?

The Moon.

Would you rather fly first class to China, or drink tea with a world-renowned Russian General?

China, here i come!

Would you rather come over here and play Mario Kart or go over there and play Halo?

Define "over there"... I'll come to Texas to play Mario Kart.

Would you rather come up here and PARTAY (not really) at the top of the Space Needle, or go to New York City and do whatever?

That'll work. 

Definitely up there.  NYC has no appeal to me.

Would you rather shop all day in NYC or have tea and biscuits with JK Rowling?

Tea and biscuits, New York doesn't appeal to me either.

Would you rather spend all day hanging out with the guys from the band Coldplay, or rocking out to Lifehouse?

Er, I couldn't really choose, cause I don't listen to either...

Would you rather play Kirby's Epic Yarn, or Mario Kart?

Mario Kart.

Would you rather write a story for the Queen of England, and hear her say she LOVES it!? Or wake up one morning to find $300 dollars on your bed, but your mom says you can't spend it on anything but candy?

Story for the Queen.  That would be wicked awesome.

Would you rather all the candy you want for a day, or a piece a day for a month?

All the candy I want for a day.

Would you rather get to spend the weekend with one person of your choice from the site, or half an hour with the Millers?

Person from the site.  I've met the Millers. 

Would you rather listen to your favorite music on the radio, or go to a live concert with your second favorite band?

Live concert.

Would you rather eat a banananana because someone was allergic to it, or keep the bananana because it was a birthday present from a friend and they wanted you to keep it?

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service