All right!  Here's how we're going to do this thing.

Each debate will be between two people, and two people only. 

I will be moderating each and every debate.

If you want to debate something, post it in this thread.  When someone else replies to accept the debate, I will create a new thread for it, and it will begin.  You are allowed to request a specific person to debate against.  Once both parties are agreed, I will create the thread.

Each debate will last for one week.  At the end of that week, if both parties request that the debate be continued (and I think it merits continuation) then another week shall be added on.  This process can be repeated as many times as thought necessary. 

You can post one time, then you must wait for your opponent to reply.  Once he or she has replied, also with only one post, you are free to post again.  Any post after your first before your opponent has replied will be deleted, no questions asked.  It will continue as such until the end of the week, at which time the other members will vote on who won the debate, if it is not painfully obvious (there will be a special thread for votes).

If you have not already done so, go now and read the Code. 

I will not be proposing any debates.  However, if you wish to debate with me, simply put the request in with your idea.  In all likelihood, I will accept.

Let's get this rolling.

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

If I am able 2 I will debeate u

Me?

ya

Oh, sorry, my bad guys.  So Evan, you are accepting Falling Star's challenge and debating on the side against Harry Potter, yes?

correct

All right, the thread is up.

I would like to debate the fact that PC is better than Mac

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service