The Bookshop (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snowfall Chronicles: the Frozen Scar (book 1)

Okay so yeah for those who are reading my Fairoze series (or just started to read it) this is my third series so please enjoy :)           …

Started by BladeAngel

112 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by BladeAngel

Snowfall Chronicles: Dark Fae Prince (book 2)

After the finding of the Lost Crown,the oracle sends Rhage and his Royal Guard on their second quest. In the territory of Rfhre Ca…

Started by BladeAngel

22 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by BladeAngel

A Story Of Hope

A girl named Noel sat looking out her small window at the small town of Bethlehem. The entire day she had felt that something special was g…

Started by Arely

14 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Misty Illusion

A New Adventure

This is going to be my Codebearers Fan Fiction. WARNING! This is still a work in progress. If you decide to read this, I would appreciate…

Started by Nikki

79 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Arely

The Trio of Heroes

(This is my first book EVA so don't expect it to be perfect or great for that matter) Characters: Oldest to Youngest Katherine Sanders: (13…

Started by Satar

115 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Arely

The Gea

Okay so this is my second attempt at writing a book on this site!  My first book kind of hit a wall and is stopped (hopefully momentarily)…

Started by Satar

16 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Arely

Columba

The small boat drifted along the water at an extremely slow pace, inching it's way along the black murky water. A small breeze drifted thro…

Started by Kayash

1 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Zhadow

The Little Things

This is not your average book. It's not really a book at all. This is a collection of stories about random people from random times but the…

Started by Arely

86 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Arely

My Liz book

(I've wanted to do this forever! *squeal * alright here goes...) Liz walked through the hall after school with her best friend Autumn. Aut…

Started by Hope

157 May 21, 2016
Reply by Hope

Lalaland Stories

Hola!  This is the place where I'll be posting stories about whatever pops in my head at the time!  I might do one main theme for my story,…

Started by Emily

205 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Arely

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service