i you have not played this game before the rule's are easy just corrupt the person before you

I wish i could have ticket's to go see red!

Views: 3604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Famous last words, Sonic (lol :). I can hear your eulogy now: Taken from us so tragically, on the very eve of his eighteenth birthday. (Kronk sobbing) WELL, he ain't gettin any deader!

I wish that wishes for this forum were super easy to come up with every time.

You can come up with good ideas for wishes now, but only when you're unable to post them. Whenever you go to post them, you forget all the ideas you had.

I wish for a Nintendo Switch.

And you mysteriously lose any game you want to play on it.

I wish for an inexhaustible ball of yarn that changes to the color I want it to be.

You have that yarn now, but the quality of the yarn itself is dubious at best, and it is very itchy. Anything you make with it is extremely uncomfortable.

I wish for a cool ball.

Very well. It is an uncomfortable cold that never warms up.

I wish for perfect magnets.

You receive two magnets. They are perfectly attracted to each other, and they stick together so hard they cannot come apart.

I wish for the ability to play guitar like any guitarist ever.

Ok, but you cannot find a good guitar.

I wish Google Docs was super easy to use.

it's super easy to use... as long as you pay $19.99 a month for the ease of access features, of course!

I wish for more wishes!

K, but you are unable to think of good ways to use them.

I wish computers were never slow.

Computers become so fast you are physically unable to process information at the speeds they compute it. They also take over the world, so that's kind of a bummer.

I wish we could have cool robot friends that are fun and won't hurt us.

K, and they have freaky laser eyes, too!

I wish all my belongings never got lost.

Your belongings never get misplaced, but you stay constantly lost

I wish that the next person's wish doesn't get corrupted

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service