I have an issue some of you may be able to help me with...

To the Mods: I'm very sorry if this is the wrong place...I had no idea where to put it, so I put it here. XP

I was wondering if any of you have any idea how to deal with cyberbullying? There's this other site I'm on where, due to a heated debate about something, I find myself being cyberbullied in Private Messages several times a day. I've blocked them, but t hey just create new accounts and PM me some more.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can get these guys to back off?

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And you can always hack into the sites frame and delete them. X3

Tanwens advice is good.

oooo I like that 1

Hehe, I wish I was smart enough to hack into anywhere. XD

Lol, thanks Andy.

Ouch. That's just cruel. I can't believe someone would do something like that.  If I had been around, I would have given whoever had done it a piece of my mind. I would have played Sherlock and found out who did it first, of course...XD

Leave the site...I figure it's not worth it...even if it's CB

You also need to tell the officials on the site what is going on. Their job is to take care of things like that. And if you tell them they can do something about it. If you don't they won't know about it.

Thank you for the advice, Lexi. :) Thankfully, I don't use that site anymore--I've found another writing site called Holy Worlds, specifically for Christian writers. It's a lot safer.

that sounds a lot better so...  YAYYYYYYYY

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service