Hey!  All you kids!  The Coffee Break is hereby going through a temporary transformation.  This is NO LONGER the place where you can come to shout pizza, or any other random thing that comes to you.  You can go to the TALK thread or some place like that if you wish to randomize something. 

This is now the place to come if you want to actually talk, about actual things of relative importance.  AKA, this is the main thread I'll be hanging around for the duration of my stay.  Thus if you do come and try to deviate the conversation in any way, I will delete your post/s (yes, I do still have Mod powers). 

So!  If you have something to say relevant to what's being said, join right in.  But please don't try to change the current conversation just because you feel like it.  The conversation will change, you can be sure of that, but it will do so naturally, evolving like a good conversation should.  Trying to force something else would just be rude, so don't do it. 

And don't worry.  Once I'm gone again, the Coffee Break will go back to its old self (if so desired). But for now, I want a place to just chill with you guys again.

Views: 11099

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol :P

hey, impy! long time no hear. how life been treating you?

Good I Started college and grew out a beard. 

But that's about all of the highlights ._.

wow. growing up i see.

i feel so old. i was just starting college when i first joined up 4 years ago. now i'm close to graduation and the beginning of my master's degree program.

So, how about we build a robot!

I already have. But it walked away. said something about destroying stuff.

Hey guys, long time (Slightly) no see. Don't expect to see me posting all the time now, but I felt like posting, so I did. Blade, if you didn't get the message, my main computer is down, so I'm using my sisters laptop right now (it's got flowers on it, of course :P). I don't have the link to inbox anymore, but I should have it back by the end of the week. I highly doubt you two can't take a few days without me, () because everybody knows how rip-roaring the site is busy. XP

poor eddie.

hope you return to us full time soon.

Hope so.

Dude, eddie makes me think of the numerous people on my dad's side that have that name. Just Ed.

Or Edgar. He likes that name too. :)

No, I think I don't :P

This makes me think of that line from Nemo when the turtle is like "Dude, Mr. Turtle was my father. Just Crush."

YOU TOTALLY RUINED IT!!!!!!
It's "The name's Crush." :P

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service