Welcome, to "Would You Rather"! This game is similar to This or That, but is more detailed...

Here's an example of how it goes.

ToeFace: Would you rather spend Christmas with your grandpartents, or spend Thanksgiving with your aunts and uncles?

FingerFace: Spend Christmas with my grandparents. Would you rather choke to death on a sucker, or be eaten by a shark?

I'll start.

Views: 1814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to be good at snowboarding, but I think snow skiing would be easier

Would you rather juggle chainsaws or mugs full of hot coffee? (Now I'm just trying to be random XD)

Depends on if I have been given the skill to do it. If I have, Chainsaws. If not, coffee, because at least the outcome would only be slightly painful instead of very painful.

Would you rather be a Pokemon Trainer or become a Pokemon yourself?

HAHA! That's awesome SonicFan! I personally do not play Pokemon (HOLD THE INDIGNANT DISBELIEF PLEASE), but I think it would depend on the Pokemon I'd become... so I think I'd be a Trainer 

OK, people, would you rather write fanfic (for your favorite book or movie) or read an original story?

Since I'm a subpar writer, I think I'd rather read an original story.

Would you rather be able to ride a unicycle or wrestle a crocodile (and win)  

I too, would MUCH rather read an original story! I'm not much one for fanfic.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I WOULD LOVE TO WRESTLE A CROCODILE (AND WIN)! 

Would you rather find friendly alien life on another planet or have the knowledge and logic to win any argument?

...That's a toughie. I think I'd rather meet intelligent life so I could get to know what they're like. Also I'm not usually excited by arguments.

Would you rather eat your favorite food for the rest of your life, or be able to eat multiple foods you find good, but not great?

be able to eat multiple foods you find good, but not great

WYR be a super hero or a super villain?

Hero, definitely.

WYR be able to fly when no one is looking or make birds levitate when they flap their wings?

fly when no one is looking.

WYR be a dog or a cat?

Dog, definitely

Would you rather *own* a dog or a cat?

A dog, no question!

WYR listen to your favorite band forever or be able to listen to anything else?

Oh, we are gonna get along great! Do you happen to have a dog?

I actually would rather be able to listen to anything else. That way I can listen to my other well liked bands

Would you rather have ice cream or cake?

RSS

© 2022   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service