Welcome, to "Would You Rather"! This game is similar to This or That, but is more detailed...

Here's an example of how it goes.

ToeFace: Would you rather spend Christmas with your grandpartents, or spend Thanksgiving with your aunts and uncles?

FingerFace: Spend Christmas with my grandparents. Would you rather choke to death on a sucker, or be eaten by a shark?

I'll start.

Views: 1748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, we are gonna get along great! Do you happen to have a dog?

I actually would rather be able to listen to anything else. That way I can listen to my other well liked bands

Would you rather have ice cream or cake?

I do have a dog, he's a I 1/2-year-old yellow Labrador Retriever named Diesel, but I call him Blonde Wolf sometimes :) And I would choose the same

Again, depends on my taste at the time, and the flavor, but I'll go with ice cream!

WYR run out of TP or hand sanitizer?

He sounds so cute! Would you post some pictures on my page if you have any? I'm absolutely dog crazy! But we don't have a dog anymore. Our last one died years ago when I was little and I've been dying to get another since!

Easily hand sanitizer because since I never leave my house or yard I can always wash my hands with soap.

Would you rather hop dimensions or time travel within your own dimension?

There's my pretty puppy! I hope your dog died peacefully :') And I agree!

time travel, cause I could fix my mistakes, but no, because that is just flat out many layers of confusing and I might break my brain trying to figure it out! so hopping dimensions

Would you rather get your new puppy or have your other dog(s) back as puppies?

He's very pretty! I'm gonna have to come to your house now and pet your dog. Right after I go visit Jessi and pet hers XD. I think he did. He was pretty old and one day we just woke up and he didn't.

Good choice. Time travel is messy.

I would rather get a new puppy because I would not want to go through losing the same dog twice.

Would rather go horseback riding or take a ride in a hot air balloon? 

Yep :) and ooh, toughie... but horseback riding! 

WYR have a german shepherd puppy or shut down every puppy mill?

Shut down every puppy mill. 

WYR get a new puppy or get a new DOMESTICATED FOX OMG THEY SO CUTE

I would rather have a fennec fox as a pet, but my dog would probably appreciate a puppy better!

WYR be stranded in the desert with everything you've ever wanted, OR stuck on an island with  with everyone you love?

I'm an introvert, and as long as "everything I've every wanted" included an internet connection, I'm cool with being friends from a distance :P

WYR live in a low-magic fantasy world or live in a sci-fi world?

Low magic fantasy :)

WYR have a book dedicated to you OR have a movie dedicated to you?

I would rather have a book dedicated to me

WYR find a cure for the common cold or fix the seasons so they are once again distinguishable from each other

RSS

© 2021   Created by Christopher Miller.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service